Monday, January 7, 2008

Boring Title

1. I pretty much live by four different principles that are some of the reasons behind my actions.

A) Never rat on your friends-Whenever someone is to blame, never be the anchor that brings everyone else down as well. It's what I live by and thusly gets me in trouble in more than others. The reason as to why I live by it is because when a finger is pointed, it doesn't help to keep pointing. I just end the game and just say I acted alone.

B) Don't take any crap from anyone-Pretty self-explanatory I think. I live by this because, as blunt as the principle may seem, it really says "stand for what you believe in." I believe very strongly in independence and the right to free anything pretty much.

C) Live without regrets-Simply that if you spend too much time dwelling on your mistakes, then nothing will be accomplished for the future. Also, I believe in living without regrets because it creates a sense of liberation in you that shows that you really have nothing to lose when push comes to shove.

D) Honesty-As simple as it may seem, I think honesty is still one of the most important things that helps you get through life and can sustain a friendship (or any relationship) for a long time.


2.

1 comment:

Mr. Miles said...

One of my guiding principles addresses your number 1, which is "Don't have friends who need to be ratted on." :) I do think that the honesty part is true. If everyone treated others with honesty, our world would be a very different place.

I'm eagerly awaiting your answers to 2 and 3.